[TYPO3] query RealUrl from another extension

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Fri Jun 30 14:44:23 CEST 2006

Hi All,
> If you have a FE-plugin simple use the functions provided by
> "tslib_pibase" (e.g. pi_getPageLink()).
>
> realURL works with hooks in the accordant methods of typo3-core.

I guess i have the same issue here which is quite annoying to me and
foremost customers. Right now i always load the sitemap to invoke
pi_getPageLink and have the page via realurl accessible. Maybe there is
a default pi_getPageLink as soon as you save or edit the properties of a
new page in a new version of realurl?

- Johannes