[TYPO3] creating anchor links to content element headers

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 30 14:29:34 CEST 2006

Hi

Im wondering if someone can point me in the right direction...

I want to create a TMENU to a number of content elements on a page, linking
to the headers of each element.

I have searched around for "tt_content create anchor links to content
elements" and a few other variations on that theme, and have found people
referring to different aspects of more advanced things, but not actually how
it is done. A search of "anchor" in TSRef didn't help either.

Can someone either point me to the manual that discusses it, or give me an
idea of what to search for to find this please?

Thanks in advance

Cate