[TYPO3] (Cross post from tt_news list) - Show items with selected categories (AND) does not work

John Bourke typo3-english at bourke.ca
Fri Jun 30 01:31:45 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope this doesn't count as a dumb newbie question.  Feel free to point
me towards the right piece of documentation if you feel that's the
appropriate response.  I have read and searched through the manual a few
times, so if it is in there, I can't find it.

I have a site set up with Typo3 4.0 and tt_news 2.4.0 b.  I'm using
multiple categories to display things.

When I put a LIST content element on a page and select a category it
works fine on Selected Categories (or) with any number of categories.

When I switch it to "Show items with selected categories (AND) " it
changes nothing.

Any idea of what I'm missing? Or is this a feature that isn't quite
there yet?