[TYPO3] tt_news archive link & Breaking News

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Fri Jun 30 01:24:55 CEST 2006

Sorry to bother the list, but I have two simple questions about
tt_news. tt_news appears to be fully working, but I have two small
problems.
1) How do I change the title text in LATEST mode from "Breaking News"
to something else (such as simply "Current News")?
2) The archive link is not working. I have one news item non-archived
and one-archived, but on my LATEST section, the "go to Archive ->"
does not even have a hyperlink associated with it.

I have been reading through the tt_news documentation, but was not
able to find anything. I am running Typo3 3.8.0 and tt_news 2.4.0

Thank you

Ryan