[TYPO3] replacing ###SOMETEXT### with something else - how?

Christian Tauscher Christian.Tauscher at kodiak.de
Thu Jun 29 12:33:42 CEST 2006

Tomasz Chmielewski schrieb:
> I want to define a marker, ###SOMETEXT###, which I can put anywhere in
> Web->page in TYPO3 backend, and it will be replaced with the actual text
> defined in a template.

In your TS Setup where you put everything together

simply add

page.10.marks.ThisIsTheMarkerInMyHTMLtemplate = {$theText}

then you can add a constant theText in TSconstants.

theText = Hello World

  If the Opject ist page.10 or something else depends on your personal
TSsetup für your site, but this is quite common. Have a look in the
Objectbrowser.

and youre done.

Christian.