[TYPO3] Calling a Perl script from TYPO3

Igor MILOVANOVIC f13o at nubrs.rs.ba
Thu Jun 29 12:14:35 CEST 2006

Is it possible to call custom Perl script from TYPO3?

I have some cgi-bin scripts from old site, and they operate on some
database that is really strange, so I don't have the opportunity to change
the access to database from Perl to PHP.

Is it enough to just call a .pl script from my TYPO3 page, where I will
make a decent HTML code with FORM tags and everything? It should work,
shouldn't it?

If you have some tips/advices about this - please share...

Thanx.

--
Igor Milovanovic
NUBRS