[TYPO3] PNG fix for skin images

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 28 20:34:54 CEST 2006

Hi

Skingreyman should have a PNG fix for MS in order to get transparency.
Well, trying to use skingreyman PNG module icons vanished immediately
(I saw them about one second).

I tried to use the script in my skin skin_grey_2 in order to
give possibility to use as alternative module icon set PNG images
with transparency fix for MS IE.

In fact I put the srcipt first to skin_grey_2 and wondered,
where the PNG images vanished. But I found the same after uninstalling
skin_grey_2 and installing skingreyman.

The JavaScript doesn't seem to work as expected.
Have you found the same thing. How to fix the JavaScript to get
it work? Do someone know enough JavaScript.