[TYPO3] "Template not found" unless FE cache is cleared

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:14:50 CEST 2006

I have now found the cause of my problem: if there is any static
template selected, then only the first page shown after a FE cache
clear can be viewed, all others will then result in Template Not
Found. If no static templates are selected, then everything works fine
(well... apart from the things that require the static template!)

Is there a way around this?

Also, if I try to not have any static templates selected, then I get
the following error when saving the template record:

Errors:
	102: These fields are not properly updated in database:
(include_static_file) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

However, I don't know what this means or the effect of it.

Michal.