[TYPO3] where to find current TYPO3 version?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Jun 28 11:18:09 CEST 2006

Hi!

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Why should there be? CVS is used for *development*. That said, CVS of TYPO3
> has historically been pretty stable most of the time, and quite a few
> people run CVS code on production sites.

I completely agree with Karsten and Andreas but I used cvs version on
one particular site family. It was since 4.0 beta 1 and only after I
performed generic navigations on alocal copy to check that particular
sites work properly. But I fully understood that it was beta, unstable
and I could get problems that I had to fix ASAP. Nevertheless I
installed it because it was a good test ;) site has thousands of visits
and it is under my technical control :) Since core team does a very good
work with strict quality control, I did not have any major problems. But
if one wants to install cvs version, he must understand that it is not
safe to do.

Dmitry.