[TYPO3] bug with linkWrap in sitemap?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 28 01:21:06 CEST 2006

> I think there is a bug with 'linkWrap' in the sitemap.

I don't ;-)

> with this code:
>
> # Menu right static
> tt_content.menu.20.default.includeNotInMenu = 1
> tt_content.menu.20.default.1 {
>    target = _top
>    noBlur = 1
>    expAll = 1
>    wrap = <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
> align="center" width="142">|</table>
>    NO {
>      allWrap = <tr width="142">|</tr>
>      linkWrap = <td class="menu_right" width="115">|</td>
>      beforeImg = fileadmin/templates/images/bullet2-o.gif
>      beforeROImg = fileadmin/templates/images/bullet1-o.gif
>      beforeWrap = <td class="menu_right" valign="top">|</td>
>      RO = 1
>      expAll = 1
>      }
> }
>
> i get this in the frontend:
>
> instead of:

As far as I have been able to extract from your table-jungle you want the
linkWrap around the A-Tag instead of inside.
Usually linkWrap just wraps the link text but not the whole link.

NO {
    ATagBeforeWrap = 1
}

will change this default behaviour to the one you prefer.

Joey

BTW: Did you ever hear of ul/li-based menus and the possibility of using CSS
background images?

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de