[TYPO3] cannot see all the extensions in the online repository?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Jun 27 21:44:14 CEST 2006

Bing Du napisał(a):
> Hi,
>
> dummy-4.0rc2.tar.gz
> typo3_src-4.0.tar.gz
>
> The site is up and the backend is working fine.  But 'Look up' in Ext
> Manager does not return all the extensions in TER.  I know that because
> we have another typo3 server (3.8.1) whose Ext Manager shows much much
> more extensions than the 4.0 does.  I've tried both 'Random
> (recommended!)' and 'Typo3.org Main Repository' in the Mirror list, but
> it did not have any impact on the number of extensions returned.  For
> instance, I don't see the page PHP Content when I do Import extensions
> on the 4.0 server.  The categories I can see on 4.0 are:
>
> Backend
> Backend Modules
> Frontend
> Frontend Plugins
> Miscellaneous
> Services
> Documentation
> []
>

> What am I missing?

hi

try

ext. manager -> settings -> turn on "unsupported ext".

if it does not help
remove extensions.bin and extensions.xml.gz from typo3temp

if it does not help
install ext. Light Extension Manager (ch_lightem)

--
Krystian