[TYPO3] cannot see all the extensions in the online repository?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 27 21:20:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

dummy-4.0rc2.tar.gz
typo3_src-4.0.tar.gz

The site is up and the backend is working fine.  But 'Look up' in Ext
Manager does not return all the extensions in TER.  I know that because
we have another typo3 server (3.8.1) whose Ext Manager shows much much
more extensions than the 4.0 does.  I've tried both 'Random
(recommended!)' and 'Typo3.org Main Repository' in the Mirror list, but
it did not have any impact on the number of extensions returned.  For
instance, I don't see the page PHP Content when I do Import extensions
on the 4.0 server.  The categories I can see on 4.0 are:

Backend
Backend Modules
Frontend
Frontend Plugins