[TYPO3] TemplaVoila and Fatal Error

Erik Weber Weber at mc-quadrat.com
Tue Jun 27 18:05:28 CEST 2006

So when I install templavoila (following the futuristic template building
tutorial), I don't have the check box 'Enable Page Template Selector' as it
says in the tutorial, but rather one that says 'Enable the classic page
module[enable.oldPageModule]'  This seems to be checked by default, but then
after defining a template with DSs and TOs, and I go to the page module, I
get the classic view (which is to be expected, obviously).  If I uncheck the
box, and update the extension and I go to the page module, I get "Fatal
Error - This module "web_layout" is not enabled in TBE_MODULES".  What am I
doing wrong?  In the web menu I have an additional page link with a TV icon,
but clicking it does nothing.

-Erik