[TYPO3] Caption appears twice

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Jun 26 16:46:00 CEST 2006

Hi Marlies,

This JoH's solution works for me in the root page's ts setup.

Cheers,
Katja

tt_content.image.20 {
caption {
     1 = TEXT
     1 {
         if.isTrue.field = imagecaption
         field = imagecaption
         required = 1
         parseFunc =< styles.content.parseFunc
         br = 1
         fontTag = <span class="teaser">|</span>
         wrapAlign.field = imagecaption_position
         split.token.char = 10

split.returnKey.cObject = COA
split.returnKey.cObject {
     10 = TEXT
     10.data = register:caption_counter
     20 = LOAD_REGISTER
     20 {
         caption_counter {
             cObject = TEXT
             cObject.dataWrap = {register:caption_counter}+1
             prioriCalc = intval
         }
     }
}
     }
}
captionSplit = 1
imageTextSplit = 1
}
tt_content.textpic {
    20 =< tt_content.image.20
}
tt_content.image.15 = LOAD_REGISTER
tt_content.image.15.caption_counter = 0
tt_content.textpic.15 < tt_content.image.15
tt_content.textpic.20.caption < tt_content.image.20.caption