[TYPO3] Random image question

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Mon Jun 26 12:54:32 CEST 2006

I see a few random image extensions, but I don't see that they are
restricted to images in fileadmin. For instance, the wag_randomimage
seems to work fine pulling the images from another directory outside
of fileadmin/ path.

My question is that while wag_randomimage works just as expected, is
there a way to get this extension to show the photos reduced to a
certain size (thumbnails)? I'm only running Typo3 3.8 (because my
server does not support 4.0 yet), thus, maag_randomimage does not work.

Ryan