[TYPO3] AutomakeTemplate & TemplaVoila: How to change sequence of dynamic/static css-files

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Sun Jun 25 20:45:05 CEST 2006

Hello!

I have the following set-up"

[...]
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
page.headerData.10  < temp.headTemplate
page.headerData.15 = TEXT
page.headerData.15.value = <link href="{$relPath}{$StylesheetName}"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

###CSS_EDITOR STYLE INFORMATION MARKER - begin ###
page.CSS_inlineStyle (
  .headerLinks { border: 1px solid red; }
)
###CSS_EDITOR STYLE INFORMATION MARKER - end ###
[...]

The above renders the following output (both in TV and automake_template):

[...]

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_bb37f3f610.css" />
<link href="fileadmin/templates/coneecta_desarrollo/screen-alt.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

[...]

As you see the static css-file ("screen-alt.css") is printed AFTER the
dynamicly created CSS-file ("stylesheet_bb37f3f610.css"). However, I
would like the link to the static one to be rendered first so that from
the dynamic CSS, I can override CSS-definitions through TS-code.

How could I inverse the sequence of the CSS-files? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance for your help!!!!

grt,
-brt

--
Bert Hiddink