[TYPO3] TYPO3 isn't caching my pages

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Jun 25 09:20:27 CEST 2006

klaus brinch schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer skrev:
>> Andreas Balzer schrieb:
>>> Hi!
>>> I have a content element on every site, that is showing the latest
>>> changes and an element that shows the latest news.. Well, i don't
>>> know why, but TYPO3 isn't caching most of my pages. I think it could
>>> be the case, that this is caused by these content elements.. Well, is
>>> there a way, to __force__ TYPO3 to cache these pages and renew the
>>> cache by a cron job? I have the ext cache all installed and it shows
>>> me, that 190 out of 200 pages are not cached.. :-/
>>>
>>> Any help apreciated
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>> Andreas
>> solution found through search in mailing list :-/
>>
>> Greetings
>> Andreas
>
> What whas the solution? i cant find it in the Newsgroups. My aite shows
> that no pages are being cached. Where can i enable page caching?
>
> Regards
> /Klaus b
Hi!
First of all: if you're using tt_news, then you'll find a TSC somewhere
in the english list. Then there is a TSC that deletes all cache at
midnight.. (search "midnight")

Well, my TYPO3 still says that no page is being cached, but the
parsetimes are much faster however..

There is - afaik - no possibility to find out, what prevents TYPO3 from
caching.. Aeh.. Did you searched through your extension for nocache and
no_cache?

Andreas