[TYPO3] Indexing PDF files

Gonçal Carrero Puig mail at gcarrero.net
Sun Jun 25 02:17:12 CEST 2006

Hello everybody.

I'm getting some problems with indexed_Search extension. I  have
configured the indexed_search so it's working well but the problems is
that I cannot get that PDF files get indexed. I have look if I have
pdftools installed, also I have installed the crawler extension without
no resulsts, also I have activated debug mode in indexed_search, all
seems OK but the result is that the PDF is not indexed.

Anyone knows how can I debug the indexed search to find what is the
problem?  Or is there anything special to do to get it to work?

Can anyone help in this?

Thanks in advance.

Gonçal