[TYPO3] Typo3 / DBAL / ADODB / MSSQL: Violation of primary Key

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:43:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to install typo3 with MSSQL also, but am running into problems.

On 6/7/06, SassoNet - Stefan Gruendel <info at sassonet.de> wrote:
> 2 - Copy DBAL & ADODB extensions in /typo3conf/ext
Is this necessary? I see DBAL and ADODB are in sysext now, but do they
need to be in ext also?

> 6 - With MSSQL Enterprise Manager change properties of new database "typo":
> Set options to "Use quoted identifiers" and "ANSI NULL default"
Why do you need to do this? I have searched and not found this. Can
you point me to the documentation that explains this?

I hope you can help,

Michal Charemza