[TYPO3] ajaxtabs: dynamic flexform xml, BE cache problem

Vikram Mandal vikram at typo3india.com
Sat Jun 24 12:47:30 CEST 2006

Hi Thomas,

Thanks again for the quick fix.

Can you please confirm if the following is ok?

array (
	'method' => 'add',
	'path' => 'sheets/advanced/ROOT/el',
	'type' => 'fields',
	'source' => 'field',
	'source_config' => array (
		'table' 	=> 'tt_content',
		'db_field' 	=> 'pi_flexform'
		'path' 		=> 'sheets/advanced/ROOT/el',
		'xml_field' => 'totalTabs',
		),

	'field_config'	=> array(
		'path'	=> 'sheets/advanced/ROOT/el',
		'name'  => 'tab_###FINDEX###_title',  // new field name
		'label' => 'Tab[###FINDEX###] Title',
		'config'=> array (
			'type' => 'input'
			),
		),
),

Note: I am reading a variable (i.e. 'totalTabs') from the same tab  and
then adding more fields to the same tab (i.e. 'advanced').

1) Is it essential that the tab where we add new fields needs to be
empty or may have some dummy tag which will get truncated ?

2) could you explain a bit about ###FINDEX###, ###SINDEX###. Are they
some auto incremented variables which could be used to form tag names?

3) Is there some kind of path validating debug option.

Regards,
Vikram