[TYPO3] ajaxtabs: dynamic flexform xml, BE cache problem

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jun 23 19:43:03 CEST 2006

Hi Vikram,

I found out what the problem is.
To be honest it is partly my fault because I forgot something in the
manual. You can't use a file as flexform definition. The reason is, that
  in the TCA the reference to the file is stored and not the content of
the file. So at the moment when dynaflex tries to modify the flexform
data there is no XML but a simple string that points to a file.

And as second your paths where wrong. I will send you the modified and
working extension as pm.

Maybe I will add a method that load the file and writes back the
modified XML in the next version. Until that, you have to write your
flexform definition directly into ext_tables.php or tca.php.

Greets,
Thomas