[TYPO3] Change link title in rtehtmlarea

Friedger Stiasny friedger.stiasny at newmark.de
Fri Jun 23 18:15:38 CEST 2006

I had the task some days ago. I found the following solution through the
   rte_htmlarea manual. Just put the following into your root page TSconfig:

# configuration of HTMLarea link options
RTE.classesAnchor {
     externalLink {
       titleText = what you want
     }
     externalLinkInNewWindow {
       titleText = what you want
     }
     internalLink {
       titleText = what you want
     }
     internalLinkInNewWindow {
       titleText = what you want
     }
     download {
       titleText = what you want
     }
     mail {
       titleText = what you want
     }
}

Hope this also works for you. Through this method you can also
manipulate the path of the accessibility images and so on. Just read the
mentioned manual for further details.

Greetings,
Friedger