[TYPO3] RTE.default.contentCSS for every template

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 23 14:25:17 CEST 2006

AFAIK - no.  You enter that TS in to the TSconfig area of a page and it
then works for the rte for that page and all sub-pages.  And TSconfig on
a  page will not allow you to have conditionals (unless they have
changed it for T3 v4.0). You could attempt to try it using the page TS
conditional extension by B Kraft, but that would inpact on the BE
performance for your editiors for a start because if I remember
correctly it turns off BE caching... (unless he has  chanegd the way it
all works with T3, which from what i know isn't possible).  So if you
try it... I dont even know where you would begin to write the
conditionals...

if you give it a go, good luck. I'm sure that many people will be happy
if you get it to work, personally I detest templavolia as a whole....
Its just as easy to build ones own type of content element i think.