[TYPO3] TYPO3 4.0 simulatebe extension

Hraklis Karvasonis Hkarvasonis at customit.com
Thu Jun 22 16:46:30 CEST 2006

Hi to all.

I have installed the simulatebe extension that simulates a frontend user
with a backend user on TYPO3 4.0.

In the setup area of my template i have added the following code:

page.headerData.10 < plugin.tx_simulatebe_pi1
plugin.tx_simulatebe_pi1.allow = 1
page.config.admPanel = 1

In the users set up i added the following:

page.config.admPanel = 1
admPanel.enable.edit=1

I also realated a frontend user with a backend user.

Although the backend user can view the front end page with the admin
panel from within the backend, when the user is logging in directly to
the frontend page the admin panel is not being displayed.

Is there any new specific option for that extensions to work on TYPO3 4.0?

Because it was working correctly on TYPO3 3.8.0 on which i had first
installed that.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hraklis Karvasonis.