[TYPO3] css inline

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Jun 22 15:34:51 CEST 2006

Vandemaele David wrote:
> I want to add an additional line of css to a particular page.
>
> When I add :
>
> page.CSS_inlineStyle ( .test{font-weight:bold})
>
> to the setupcode of the main template, it shows up, but I only want it
> to show up at the page I want, not all of them.
>
> I thought I add it to the tscode of that page, but no luck.

hi

change to template module then click that page you want to have
additional inline CSS then you will see "Click here to create extension
template".
Put your TS code there.

Remember that page TS is used mainly to change backend bahavior while
extension templates are used to change frontend output.

--
Krystian