[TYPO3] Change link title in rtehtmlarea

David Rennert david50000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:15:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

When inserting an internal link using the rtehtmlarea the system give a
default title to it: "Opens internal link in current window". I want to
change this line, and have the default title blank text.

I want to do this with the site root tsconfig, without changing the
locallang.xml file, since my installation serves several websites, each
with different requirements.

I tried adding this text to the site root page tsconfig:
RTE.default {
  _LOCAL_LANG.default.labelContext.internal_link_titleText=
}

but this doesn't work.

Any ideas?