[TYPO3] filemounts in custom workspaces

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.yu
Thu Jun 22 08:13:59 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've created users, groups and custom workspace( following the Marlies
Cohen's tutorial on workspaces) for the purpose of editing, reviewing
and publishing news on my firm's intranet portal. There is a problem
with filemounts. Filemounts are only visible if I include them in
workspace. This way, filemounts are visible to all users logged in that
custom WS.

But that's not what I want. I need to set up a filemount for a
particular user. E.g. creator will have one filemount, editor a
different one and so on. But that doesn't seem to work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
--
Pozdrav,