[TYPO3] membership system needed

Tan Le tanl at flirtcreative.com.au
Thu Jun 22 02:32:56 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I need a membership system with something like the spec shown below, I
try to search for something similar in the extension repository but
found nothing. Can someone please point me to the right tutorial or
direction as to how I can accomplish this, thank you heaps

Tan

Objective
The objective is for users of the website to become a member online. The
user clicks on the "membership" button on any page to be taken to a
Membership features and benefits page. From here the user is prompted to
become a member and fill in the information form. The form data is
captured using the database.

Once users are part of the Membership, they can login to the membership
page when they wish to view a 1 page overview of specials, promotions,
incentives etc. The Membership page will use the same template as all
other content pages of the site.

Prequisites
*	Login / new member page
*	Membership content page
*	CMS integration
*	Database capture

Requirements:
*	The Front page from the "membership" button. This page will
prompt either "login to the club" or "Click here to become a member"
*	The front page will also showcase features and benefits of
becoming a member
*	"Click here to become a member" Allow the user to submit
personal details into a submission form to retain a username and
password to belong to the membership portal. All form details are
captured within a database to be later filtered.
*	"Login to Zagames Club" takes the user to a single page
showcasing "Specials", "Promotions" "Competitions", Advertising. Ie:
banners.
*	All page content must be driven via the CMS.