[TYPO3] cwd_authpam or any other way to auth against PAM

Thomas Oliver Moll mo at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 21 16:57:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've got several typo3 sites and I'm asked to integrate our PAM service.

So I searched the extention DB and found cwd_authpam

I installed it an the included auth test works fine.

But unfortunately I can not login to the backend, when the extension is
loaded.

I guess I have to tell typo3 or cwd_authpam which PAM-Users may login, but
I don't know how (for there are no docs available)

Does anyone have cwd_authpam running or is there an other Way/Extension
that allows to auth against PAM ?

Regards

Thomas Moll
ZAIK/RRZK