[TYPO3] Newsfeed Import

Lucas Birk tlist at birkit.com
Wed Jun 21 10:11:51 CEST 2006

Hi List,
I need to import tt_news feeds from another TYPO3 site into my current
TYPO3 site.
Currently I am doing this with xml_ttnews_import but it only imports the
title and summary with an external link to the originating site.
What I need to do is show the whole article without linking external.
Looking at the XML feed I see only the title and summary so it is no
wonder the article is linked external.
Is there an extension that can import the whole article into tt_news so
that I can just have internal links?
If need be I might be able to gain access to the originating site if
their newsfeed export needs changes.
Thanks,
Lucas.