[TYPO3] Directmail - Mass mailer not sending html newsletters

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Jun 21 00:30:21 CEST 2006

You can't send HTML-mails to plain lists (I've had to find that out the
hard way too). You can use the user_import extension to import your list
as tt_addres records with 'html enabled?' as 1.

Jacob sørensen schreef:
> Hey Guys
>
> I've got an irritating problem when using DirectMail.
>
> I make a newsletter outta of a page and everything is good. - I fetch it, make it and try to send a test to a user. This all works fine,  that is if the newsletter is sent as a plain-text only.As soon as the Newsletter is in HTML format the mailer engine wont send. - The HTML format works fine when sending the test mail to a single user and when I write the recipients manually but not as soon as I mass send to a Plain-list of recipients nothing happens.
>
> I mass-send to a list and later go to the "Mail Engine Status" and press invoke, it starts but the mails aren't sent! :C
>

> This is what is shows:
>
> Invoked at 05:34:59 20-06-2006
> sys_dmail record 7, 'Mail' processed...
> Job No: 7 Job begin: Job begin: 20-06-06 05:34:59
> Sending 2 mails using records from table PLAINLIST.
> Job No: 7 Job end: Job end: 20-06-06 05:35:00
> Ending, parsetime: 105 ms
>
> Subject    	Scheduled    		Delivery begun    	Delivery ended    	 # sent
> Mail   	20-06-06 17:34   	20-06-06 17:34   	20-06-06 17:35
>
> Extra info:
> Typo3 version 4.0
> Newest version of directmail
>
> Help please! :(

Thijs Hakkenberg,

Voorzitter Stichting Ebriositas
www.ebriositas.nl

Student Natuurkunde UvA
www.uva.nl

Systeembeheerder Stichting Varkens in Nood
www.varkensinnood.nl

Contact:
tel: 06-48761131
www.hakkenberg.com