[TYPO3] Split content element to insert a float after paragraph

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Tue Jun 20 18:33:52 CEST 2006

Is there any way to globally insert a code inside content elements in
FE? I need to insert a floated box with informations related to the
article and I'd rather have it after, let's say... 1st or 2nd paragraph.

Is this possible without my own extension? If my extension is needed,
how should I write it to retain all Typo3 HTML processing? Any hints for
working extensions that could be used as examples?

Cheers
Jan