[TYPO3] base target

Andreas Tlamacz at at necc.de
Tue Jun 20 11:22:58 CEST 2006

Borut Rozman schrieb:
> I am using content object images with links, and base_target is set to page,
> how can i make it to _self ?
>
> regards b.

my constants (root-template) contains this:

# makes search results and mailform "thank you" open in same window (CSS)
PAGE_TARGET =

# This is how you force Typo3 to stop opening internal links and
external links
# in new windows (as default) and instead open them in the same window:
config.intTarget = _self         # Internal links in the same window
config.extTarget = _blank        # External links in new window

and my setup (root-template) the following:

config.intTarget = _self
config.extTarget = _blank
styles.content.links.target = _self

whyever the config.int/ext i have in const and setup twice..., it works
really nice

greets andreas