[TYPO3] Dreamweaver and Typo3

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue Jun 20 04:36:30 CEST 2006

Tine Müller wrote:
> "Simon Browning" wrote
>
>>We do all our page templating with Dreamweaver.  Is there something in
>>particular you are looking to see?
>

> I don't know so much about Typo3 yet I have just got the book so there is
> much to read about and test but because I always use Dreamweaver MX 2004 and
> sometimes with Template I was curios if it could be used together with
> Typo3. I just want to see how the sites looks when it has been used together
> with Dreamweaver.
>
> /Tine

Yes and no.  Once the page templates have been created we bring them
into Typo3 and map them with templavoila.  After that Dreamweaver is for
the most part out of the picture, though we still use it for tweaking
the stylesheet.

One of the great things about typo3 is that it can be implemented with
pretty much any design, it doesn't really matter whether you code by
hand, use Dreamweaver, Golive, Frontpage (yuck!) or whatever.  Have a
look at the showroom newslist, there are some great examples in there
.. or the references on typo3.com
(http://typo3.com/References.1249.0.html), pretty much any of those
could have been created with Dreamweaver.

Simon