[TYPO3] Thank you for sharing Amal

Tan Le tanl at flirtcreative.com.au
Tue Jun 20 00:57:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing Amal, I've found the solution to the problem and
I'd like to share it with everybody :-) I've found a line of code in the
file call class.t3lib_div.php on line 2460 (version 4.0) which changes
the mod of the newly created folder like this:

chmod($theNewFolder,
octdec($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['folderCreateMask'])); //added
this line, because the mode at 'mkdir' has a strange behaviour sometimes

all I have to do is comment this line out and upload the file to my
webserver (Linux/Apache) and everything is working fine now.

Regard,

Tan