[TYPO3] Can't get ingmar_admpanelwrap running :/ (wrapping admin panel) - solved

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 19 10:07:38 CEST 2006

Bernie Pfister wrote:
> Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> Has anybody been using ingmar_admpanelwrap plugin?
>> I installed it, yet the admin panel is not wrapped :/
>> I wonder if there is any addidtional configuration needed.
>>
>> BTW, I'd like to ask how could I wrap the admin panel?
>> Because of some CSS it's in a wrong place on a webpage..
>>

>> --
>> regards, Cyprian
>> pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project
>

> Cyprian,
>
> check whether another extension extends the system class
> class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php. I know that smile_workflow does, so you
> can't use them both.
>
> In the case of smile_workflow you would need to put the additional HTML
> code into the file "class.tsfeBeUserAuth.php".

> cheers
> Bernie

This is solved. The reason was 'tm_contentaccess'. I added a function to
tm_contentaccess in order to get ingmar_admpanelwrap to work.
BUT tm_contentaccess is still incompatible with 'smile_workflow'.
I made earlier tm_contentaccess compatible with 'smile_categorization'.

So 'smile_workflow' doesn't work if 'tm_contentaccess' is installed
(with or without 'ingmar_admpanelwrap')
and may not work if ingmar_admpanelwrap and tm_contentaccess is not
installed.

In this case which works depends on the order of installed plugins.
In order to get both smile_workflow and
ingmar_admpanelwrap/tm_contentaccess to work, changes are necessary.

BTW. Tm_contentaccess has priority 'bottom' - other plugins seldom
overrites XCLASSes of tm_contentaccess because 'bottom' cause that
XCLASSes of tm_contentaccess win XCLASSes of other plugins, which don't
have priority defined. Changing installation order has no effect.