[TYPO3] Q: menu of localized pages?

Alex M alexmatter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 07:34:11 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to build a TMENU that will display pages that contains
localized content in specific language.
When user clicks on such menu item, it will display the localized
content of the page *without* changing system language.

I do not use Language Selector menu, because to use it, user will
still have to select a page first.

I have read "Frontend Localization Guide", and I did not find there
any clues how to do that via typoscript.
Is that doable without employing SQL queries? I would appreciate it if
somebody will point me to the relevant topic in docs or examples.

Thanks,
Alex.