[TYPO3] Different style for content elements

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Jun 17 22:32:26 CEST 2006

Jarek Gilewski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using css_styled_content.
> I would like to put some additional HTML code between content elements
> on my pages automatically (by TypoScript configuration).
> How can i do this?

hi

every content element has "Frame" drop down list. There are values as:
Invisible, Ruler before, Indent etc.

You can add your own frames as described here:
http://www.snippit.net/typoscript/be-personalisation/ce-frames.html

This way you can choose whether you want to put HTML after the content
element or not.

If you want additional HTML without any condition you can try:
tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = | your html here

But if you want some additional HTML *only between* content elements
there must be some condition that will change "tt_content.stdWrap.wrap =

--
Krystian