[TYPO3] ajaxtabs: dynamic flexform xml, BE cache problem

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Jun 16 17:33:02 CEST 2006

Hi Vikram,

> Hi,
>
> I need to generate the flexform xml dynamically depending on a value
> (like number of tabs) saved in the record.
Why not try "DynaFlex" which has implemented this already? ;-) It can do
what you want with your flexform. The almost finished new version will
be released the next days in the TER)

I know your problem very well. The thing that you have to check the
point where you call the flexform changes.

Since version 4.0 you can use a hook in tceforms processing which solves
all your problems.

If you are interested in using an existing system, have a look at
http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/singleentry.html?&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=453&tx_ttnews[backPid]=24&cHash=c489f19678

Greets,
Thomas

--