[TYPO3] Login Error or Session Timed Out

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 16:59:40 CEST 2006

> I cannot administer my Typo3 site *at all* because of this login error /
> session thing and I cannot recommend a product I cannot administer.

For the last few days my ISP has been recycling my IP address so I keep
getting kicked out of the BE every 10-20 mins.

Today over the last hour or so I have had it recycled every 5 minutes or so
between 5 very different IP's.

This is getting to be really frustrating and there seems nothing I can do
about it.

In the install tool you can set to receive an email each time an admin logs
in. Check this email to see what IP address you are getting. It might be a
similar thing.

HTH