[TYPO3] Share element for several pages

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Thu Jun 15 04:42:09 CEST 2006

Bill Taroli wrote:
> Rocky wrote:
>
>> Right now I have an element with access property assigned to "Hide At
>> Log In". ... Is there a way I could just create the element once and
>> make page 1-4 share the element instead of creating it four time on
>> each individual page?
>

> Why not just use the Insert Record content type to present the first
> instance on the rest of the pages required? This way, these
> relationships are in the content and don't require TS knowledge.
>
> Bill

Hey Bill,

Thank you very much for your good idea. From the read of the relevant
material. It is just what I want. But my problem is that I could not add
the records to items even I can see the records in the pop up record
browser. After I click on the content record the record browser was shut
down and nothing shows in items field.

Can any of you give me some hint please? I'm using typo3 3.8.1

Thanks,

Rocky