[TYPO3] template implementation

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Wed Jun 14 23:14:47 CEST 2006

I agree - what is most hard for many of us is the TS which supports the
templates - a repository of menu scripts for example, breadcumb scripts and
the like.

Over time, I have developed a few working ones and keep re-using and growing
them, but I see some and just think "Wow!" - how I'd like to learn how to do
that!

The documentation as it stands can only take you so far...

S+

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Priest-in-Charge
Parish of St Thomas the Apostle, Elson