[TYPO3] Flash Header

sandiso ndlangalavu sndlangalavu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 22:59:15 CEST 2006

Thanks Dave and everyone it works.
  Go Typo3 Go

dave ashton <dave at bassmedia.net> wrote:
  Hi,
Have flash on this site - www.leifmusic.co.uk
I just changed the paths to the .swf as below in ,
value="..

In />as located from the my html template file. (typo seems to input the rest of
the path. So just put in images/filename.)

The rest of the code is just what flash spits out when the file is rendered.
(this could be tweaked to be much better I know, as with the .swf itself!)

The below code is just dropped into the div I want it placed in my html
template, nothing else.

Dave

  codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.
cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="727" height="261" id="header" align="top">

  value="../typo3conf/ext/htmlcssstyling/template/main/images/header.swf"
/>/>width="727" height="261" name="header" align="top"
allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />