[TYPO3] Make header image depend on language

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 14 17:19:17 CEST 2006

>> And what about values for L > 1 ?
>> No language at all?
> :-)
> True, so what would happen...it should revert to default.
>
> I just tried it on a site and it goes back to the TYPO3 default
> language which is 0 even though the url was &L=56
>
> And because no 'valid' L was found the nav typolinks just drop the
> &L=56.

For sys_language_uid this works, because value=0 is the same as having no
value at all.
In this case there was an image to be changed based on &L and therefor you
need a default setup before the condition _or_ a condition with "else" to
make sure there is at least the default image available.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de