[TYPO3] Flash Header

sandiso ndlangalavu sndlangalavu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 09:08:19 CEST 2006

Do you mean in template setup or in html template? Because I've included code that embeded swf
on my html template, when I view the html template its there and its playing fine. But when
I view through typo the swf doesn't load at all.

Johannes Reichardt <typo3 at gramba.de> wrote: Hi Sandiso,

it´s as simple as you can imagine. Just put the code that embeds the swf
in your template ;)

- Johannes