[TYPO3] Random Text + Image

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 13 20:47:45 CEST 2006

>>> However, the result is that it's displaying all
>> the
>>> random content elements at once (which makes sense
>>> because I haven't told it to use the plugin). My
>>> question now is, how do I plug in the
>> "randomcontent"
>>> extension so that it parses all the content and
>> just
>>> displays one element at a time?
>>
>> subparts.FEATURE = CONTENT
>> subparts.FEATURE {
>>     table = tt_content
>>     select {
>>         pidInList = 1092
>>         max = 1
>>         orderBy = rand()
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> Should do the job.
>
> I tried that and it "kind of" worked. The result was
> that the first content element in the "random content"
> page appeared, but that's it. The elements did not
> cycle (even though we told it to cycle randomly).

subparts.FEATURE = COA_INT
subparts.FEATURE {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            pidInList = 1092
            max = 1
            orderBy = rand()
        }
    }
}

To make sure, that the subpart is not taken from cache but rendered each
time the page is loaded.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de