[TYPO3] Random Text + Image

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 19:47:05 CEST 2006

Thanks, Tapio!

NOW we're getting somewhere! Here's what I did:

subparts.FEATURE = CONTENT
subparts.FEATURE {
   table = tt_content
   select {
        pidInList = 1092
     }
}

However, the result is that it's displaying all the
random content elements at once (which makes sense
because I haven't told it to use the plugin). My
question now is, how do I plug in the "randomcontent"
extension so that it parses all the content and just
displays one element at a time?

We're so close - thanks!
-Scott.

--- Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net>