[TYPO3] Random Text + Image

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 18:10:20 CEST 2006

Hi again,

Good to know (I wsa pretty sure that the
"empty_content" was just for demonstration anyway).
OK, so I'm sorry to say it, but could you simply spell
it out for me or direct me to a link where it is? You
have been very helpful to me and I don't want to
occupy any more of your time. However, I have no idea
what to do or where to start. In fact, I'm kind of
frustrated because I can't find anywhere that talks
about the insertion of a plugin using TS ... and I own
the book!

Thanks,
-Scott.

--- Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net>