[TYPO3] JEDIT Plugin Problem - No Result - Server Plugin Missing ?

Sascha Kaddatz mail at kaddatz.de
Tue Jun 13 13:14:58 CEST 2006

Hello,

I used Jedit 4.3pre4 with Typo3 4.0 and the jeditextions 0.1.1.

When I just try to load the Jedit page I got

"This is the jeditvfs XML-RPC responder. I can't talk to you!"

But when I want to connect via jedit I got the Error Message:

No Result - Server Plugin Missing ?

When I sniff the network traffic I got the following result:

HEAD /cms/index.php?type=761 HTTP/1.1

Host: 10.10.10.22

HTTP/1.1 200 OK