[TYPO3] Wrapping Column Fields

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 01:51:10 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 6/12/06, Gilles Deacur <tronno22556 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Again, sorry for the long post.  I hope this clarifies my objective.
>>
>> Please point me to the correct answer.
>>
>> (And by the way... I've searched many a reference, and click links that
>> point to Typo3.org, but all of the links are broken and just pull up the
>>   main documentation page and never link to the helpful article.)
>
> I suggested you check the mapping MODE of the various containers. Did
> you do so? The difference in behaviour between mapping an element
> 'inner' and mapping it 'outer' is exactly what you described a few
> messages back.
>

> -Christopher

Okay, great!  I've got the hang of it now.  I guess I misunderstood your
message from before.

What a simple fix!

Awesome!

Just a quick question:

If you see on the site at www.sunshinelock.com, the <p class="bodytext">
is being added right to the frontend text.

Is this an RTE issue or a TV issue?

I saw talk about this about RTE, so I'll start researching that, but
please let me know if I'm about to be embarking on the wrong trail
before I get too deep into it.